Why KU Pharmacology & Toxicology?
- The KU School of Pharmacy has been in the top 10 in National Institutes of Health funding for more than 20 years.
- Students work alongside some of the world’s top researchers.
- Regardless of their specific career goals, students enter the lab setting immediately upon enrollment.
- Our labs are equipped with state-of-the art equipment and technology.
- Students have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from schools and departments across campus.
- Mentorship does not end in the laboratory. Our department hosts many social gatherings throughout the year and offer students the support they need to succeed personally and professionally.