Graduate Study in Neurosciences - Financial Support
- Most graduate students receive some type of financial assistance that covers tuition and fees and a stipend for living expenses.
- These expenses are covered typically by research assistantships that are provided by the faculty mentor on the KU-L campus.
- Students interested in neuroscience research performed by faculty at the University of Kansas Medical Center campus are encouraged to visit KUMC Neuroscience Program for more details on admission to the program via the Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Neuroscience and the financial support provided.
- The University also offers a limited number of special fellowships for outstanding U.S. students through the Madison and Lila Self Graduate Fellowship.
- For information about federal financial aid, visit KU Financial Aid & Scholarships.