- PLEASE NOTE that KU requres a MINIMUM GPA of 3.0 in order to consider any graduate application.
- Be prepared to submit a copy of your transcripts online as part of your KU Graduate Application. The online (unofficial) copy will be used during initial consideration.
- Include all undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- If you are accepted into a KU PharmTox program, you will be required to have official copies of your transcripts sent directly to KU to verify the information in your online application.
- You are welcome to have your official transcripts sent directly to KU at any time.
2. GRE Scores (required for on-campus programs only)
- Request that the testing agency send your scores directly to KU (Code: 6871-0216)
- GRE scores must be no more than three years old.
3. Resume/Curriculum Vita (CV)
- Be prepared to upload a copy of your resume or curriculum vita (CV)
- Document should include details of previous research experience
4. Personal Statement
- Be prepared to upload a one to two page personal statement detailing your research experience and why you want to study pharmacology and toxicology.
5. Letters of Recommendation
- Be prepared to enter the names and emails of three individuals, preferably professors or direct supervisors, who can provide a recommendation on your behalf.
- The individuals you identify will receive instructions via email to submit their recommendation.
Applicants for the laboratory-based Distance Master's Degree must submit two letters of recommendation and one letter of sponsorship from an advisor willing and able to oversee thesis research at the student's location.
6. English Proficiency Scores - Non-Native English Speakers Only
- Students who are non-native English speakers, must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and listening in English via the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE test.
- Request that your testing agency send your official scores directly to KU (Code: 6871-30)