- Joseph Farthing. - Graduate Student, Neuroscience
- Noraida Martinez-Rivera. - Postdoctoral Researcher
- Aidyn Medina-López. - Graduate Student
- Carolina Santiago-Robles. - Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP) Fellow
- Heather Shinogle-Decker. - Graduate Student, Neuroscience/MAI Laboratory Research Director
- Prem Singh Thapa-Chetri. - Microscopist
- Irma I. Torres-Vazquez. - Graduate Student, Neuroscience/Associate Researcher
Eduardo Rosa-Molinar and his group research focuses on neurotechnology, specifically developing/refining reagents, tools, and workflows for multi-scale multi-modal correlated volume resin microscopies, in order to determine the three-dimensional nano-scale geometry and chemical composition of synapses. We are particularly interested in “mixed synapses”, a poorly studied synapse that combines the features of both chemical and electrical (e,g., gap junction) synapses.
Laboratory rotation in the Rosa-Molinar laboratory provides broad-based training and experience with microscopy tools and workflows needed in cellular, synaptic, and circuit neuroscience.